Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What's Wrong With This Picture?


Look! It's an infamous hotel heiress awaiting an appeal for her 45 day jail sentence for repeatedly driving with a suspended license. This picture was taken yesterday, nearly a week after her sentencing and two days after she tearfully told the press that she was oh, so sorry and that she understood the gravity of her situation. That admission came two days after she said that she "didn't deserve this" and that jailing her was an act of cruel and unusual punishment.

And two days ago she fired her lawyer and her publicist, because this must all be their fault.

This constitutes the first and last time this nasty little creature will be referenced on Automatic Daddy. This I swear to you, the consumer.

3 comments:

jimmycity said...

I despise her. Period.

Tom Dougherty said...

But I'll bet you love the rest of her sentence.

(Groan!)

Patti said...

My eyes! My eyes!